Software and Data
This is a list of software I co-authored and data I compiled during my research. For code or data especific of a paper, please refer to the list of publications.
Information Retrieval Evaluation
- Allcea: A Library for Low-Cost Evaluation in Audio music similarity.
Currently under development.
- gt4ireval: Generalizability Theory for Information Retrieval Evaluation.
CRAN package, Vignette, Latest version.
- nFire: A framework for Information Retrieval Evaluation in .net.
Music Information Retrieval
- MelodyShape: A library and tool for Symbolic Melodic Similarity based on shape similarity.
Latest version, User manual.
- essentia-robustness: Scripts to evaluate the robustness of descriptors to different encodings and analysis parameters.
- GetAnotherLabel.net: A C# port of the original quality control code for estimating the quality of the workers in crowdsourcing environments.
Text Information Retrieval
- EIREX test collections: a set of small Web test collections to use in graduate Information Retrieval courses.